Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Riposte!

Chocolate Angelfood Cake!

Sliced!

Laid!

Sweet Fluffly Butter Frosting!

Ridges for Pleasure!

Look How BIG!

Melted Dark Chocolate!

Chocolate Drenched!

A jinsacrifice!

For my Blogfans!

Wish I Could Share!

MMMMmmmmmm!

Soooooo Gooooood!

OH OH OH Almost There!

Bunny Rabbit!

22 Responses to “Riposte!”

jin said...

BTW-
Any perv who prints out my hand and uses it in any dubious manner had better leave me a tip!!!

Eebie said...

Hahahah! Too much...your comment cracked me up...

Sorry to have not commented, been out of town...good to be back.

jin said...

I figured you were handsome!
I always notice when you are away for I miss your daily commenting dearly!
;-)
XO

darkfoam said...

yummmmm...:)
of course i woudl be starving as i read this. i never learn..

Kingcover said...

*stuffs paper back through printer* I umm err ...... *blush*

:-D

jin said...

foam:

Well... if it's any consolation, the pastry you described in the previous post made ME hungry!!!
:-D

jin said...

king:

Pervert.
I KNEW it!!!
Where's my tip???

AngelConradie said...

omg you did NOT just eat that in front of me!!! good grief you are a tease!!!

jin said...

Um... who me?

*jin looks around*

A tease?

*giggle*

;-D

Pat said...

So...it's not the cylinder block of a Hemi engine?

Wow-whodathunkit?

I think I like what it is much better, tho! (^_^)

Kingcover said...

Oh crappers that wasn't the paper I stuffed through the printer! Eeeeek! I feel a hospital appointment is going to happen in my near future :'-(

jin said...

EC:

OH! GREAT idea!
I could make a chocolate and cake car and use the angelfood as the cylinder block of a Hemi engine!
WHoo-Hoo!!!

:-D

Oh... wait... can a chocolate Hemi engine be electric??? You know me n my green ways!
heeheheheee
;-)

jin said...

king:

If you are just trying to get me to say I'll kiss it and make it better you've got a LOT of nerve mister!!!

Pervert!

Kingcover said...

Having a lot of 'nerve' is the problem precisely! ;-)

jin said...

*gasp!*

I can't believe you are speaking to me this way!

I'm simply shocked... shocked I tell you!

My poor jinnocent ears!

You randy Irishmen!






*Note to self: find me an Irishman.*

You should try that technique with spice cake!!

Pat said...

I think we have the technology to make it electric.

But it will take YOU to make it Vegetarian as well! (^_^)

Ace said...

So, really, nobody won here except you, huh?

G3T Films said...

Pfffft! I could easily make something that good... *stifled giggle* Yuh, me lie so much!

SO what is new form the Jin Test kitchens??

AngelConradie said...

:D
pop round my place later to see what i attempted...

Those slices look HUGE. Though angelfood is pretty light. Still, I am STARVING now....